Monday, October 03, 2011

Move in Day

Passing the Torch

So with the move to my This My Parents Old House looming in my future, I manage to hold the folks off for 4 years before their actually move, on April 1 no less…………..ya what a joke that was.

With my 2 kids, "#1 son" and his brother "#1 just a little later", gone and out of the house, and another new one just moved in, the school bus is still an issue, but here we go anyway.

So who’s coming along

Well me, the official Wingnut for giving in to this

Bob the Builder, who 4 years later I still want him to make another move with me

His daughter, my stepchild, so the pet name is Evil, and it is reversible back to the step-mother………..which would make me the Evil Wingnut…………very flattering!?

His cat, which, hey, it’s a cat, so Cat fits.

My big old 110lb black, scare the crap out of silly people that can’t see past his bark to his tail waggin’, dog, affectionately known as Ol Fart

And ALL the fish, the entire cast of Finding Nemo in one tank, and Oscar and the gang in the other not so salty tank.

Once we are here, our first big decision,……….. we need another dog. This property just needs another dog. So we get Little Girl, aka Bat Girl

Now you do know that all of us have real, more flattering names, except the fish. We really do have a Nemo and Dory etc, and Oscar is an Oscar and just like most of them is named Oscar, and I’m pretty sure the fish don’t give a hoot if I write about them on the internet, but for privacy reasons, the rest of us are going with the much more suitable ( but should never be placed on an official document ) names, that I have listed above.

So that ‘s the cast of characters that comes along for the ride.

3 years later, we added

Lucy
Elvira
Joan
Mitzi
Bambi
And 3 as yet un-named chickens ( I’m working on that and might need your help )


Along with the ducks

Raid
Off
Vapona
Muskol
Deet
Repel
Slugger
Guano
and our little surprise …. Citronella

and this is when things start to go really wacky.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment